- trained for and ran the 2011 One America Mini Marathon and had a great improvement over last year's time.
- knit my very first scarf.
- decided that I like fitness walking better than running and have hung up my running shoes (for now...I don't want to close the door on anything, but I don't see myself running any time soon.)
- convinced my mom to walk with me at the Indianapolis Womens Half Marathon over Labor Day Weekend.
- started working on 3 very important projects for my church:
If you were following me for the I will blog 500 Miles challenge...sorry to dissapoint, but I hope you might stay around and read on my ramblings about "Just Me".