Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Musings

  • I have re-committed myself to Walk Away The Pounds.  I have done 6 workouts over the past 8 days (including on Thanksgiving Day!) and am so excited.  I have done the 5 mile workout twice.  I just really like the style of her workouts.
  • I am missing my motivation for work after coming back from Guatemala.  Things that were so important before, just....aren't.  I seriously need motivation for my job as this is what is paying the bills and allowing us the opportunity to even think about saving up to go back.
  • I mad a list of important "to do" items that must be done before Christmas, and at this time, I think it is manageable. 
  • I really like crafting...all sorts.  I get bored if I do only one thing over and over.  I don't mind going back and doing something I have done before, just not repeating over and over...
  • I am thinking about my 2012 goals...personally:
    • I want to commit to the Walk Away The Pounds Calendar as my guide to work out
    • I want to commit to eating healthier lunches
    • I want to commit to planning meals for the week
    • I think all of this will help me to lose the 10 lbs recommended by my Dr.
  • Saw the new Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 and loved it....if you haven't seen it and plan to, be sure to stay until the lights come up...bonus footage after the initial credits :)
Ok.  Back to work.

No comments: