Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday Musings - 01/09/2012

  • Back to work today...haven't been in the office since 12/23.  They replaced carpet so I worked from home for a few days and then took a week vacation :)  The carpet looks great and they even re-worked my space so that I have more privacy at my workstation. 
  • I have been doing The Firm TransFIRMation workouts for about 10 days now...I love them.  I am starting to notice changes in my body...no pounds lost yet, but I am sure that if I would have measured to begin with, I would notice a decrease in inches...Good stuff!
  • I have stew beef, green beans and ro-tel tomatoes in the crock-pot for dinner tonight...served with rice...yummy!
  • I am trying to find a new project to knit.  I want to knit something big like a sweater this time...
  • I am excited for an upcoming women's retreat I am part of a planning team for at church...should be a great time.  The planning team is a great group of women to work with.
  • I am also looking forward to leading small group ministries at our church this year...a lot of ideas I want to implement.  I keep reminding myself to take it one step at a time...but move in faith and not be paralyzed in fear :)
  • WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get):  Keep things in perspective...choose a perspective of faith and not fear! 
<><

No comments: