- A few days ago I was surprised to find out that I had 3 days of PTO coming to me :) So, no more Fridays at work for me in 2011.
- Spent my first Friday of PTO last week shopping for Christmas. It was so fun getting things for the kids and Jeremy. I can't wait to see their faces on Christmas Day! That is the best gift I can receive :)
- Saturday was Cookie Day. Traditionally this is just a day for my mom, sister and I to get together without spouses and kids to bake bake bake. :) This year, with Dad being in the rehab place we just felt that we needed a little more "full family" time so it was game on and everyone was on hand for a great day. The guys and kids let us bake cookies and it was awesome just to have everyone around to be "taste testers" and "batter spoon cleaners". What a great day. I was exhausted...we made 11 different kinds of cookies and treats...our best year ever in my opinion!
- Sunday was Church and the kids sang a Christmas Song during service. They did great. Kelli, not surprising, was really into it. And, also not surprising, Austin sang a couple of the first few words and then just stood there until the song was finished. I was proud of him for standing there until the song was done though...we have several memories of him in years' past walking off the stage or goofing off in the middle of the song...I'll take the wins where I can get them
- I also did a cool craft project on Sunday. It was a gift so I can't blog about it just yet...have some readers who will be receiving these fun to make gifts and so I don't want to ruin the surprise. Stay tuned on Wednesday...I may share then. :)
- An awesome weekend, I must say....