Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday Thankfulness

  • I am thankful...
    • For a warm coat to wear this winter.
    • That I have learned several ways to knit (both on the loom and with sticks) and I can make fun items to donate, sell at the Church Craft Fair and give as gifts.
    • That I was able to get up at 5 this morning and do 5 Miles of WATP.  Felt so great! 
      • Funny story about this...apparently, I forgot that I had done 5 miles when I went to eat breakfast and just had my normal two pieces of toast.  About 11am, I thought I was coming down with something because I just wasn't feeling good...well duh...I was starving :))
    • For the group of people I work with in LDG1.  Great lunch conversation today.  Re-ignited my desire to and passion for my job.
    • That Jeremy isn't coaching high school basketball this year...we are really beginning to notice the "extra" time that we have together.  Really fun!
<><

No comments: